For Hyeong Seop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Park Hyeongseop's first international fanclub!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~ Personal Infos ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kilumi
Fanclub president
kilumi

~ Personal Infos ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Personal Infos ~   ~ Personal Infos ~ Empty2015-02-01, 4:34 am

Here will be shared informations about Hyeongseop himself.
Please be careful not to share intrusive informations (such as his home adress, private social media accounts/katalk etc.) We're not sasaeng, alright? ~ Personal Infos ~ 408231052

His social media accounts (public):
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram/ Weibo

His family
His father, Park Sungcheol
His mother, Yoon Sookyoung
A younger brother named Myungseop(born in 1994)
A sister-in-law, So Yeong. (Myungseop's girlfriend)
He is close to his grand-mother too.
An older cousin, Park Minsub

Random facts

• He was a fan of Max Changmin(TVXQ) when he was a kid and wanted to become an idol.
  • He is friends with Key of SHINee, they’re from the same hometown and have known each other since childhood
  • His nickame when he was in school was ”rat” because of his ears and teeth.
  • He was majoring to be a hair stylist/make-up artist before he decided to go 100% with modeling.
  • Lee Soo Hyuk first inspired him to become a model
  • He got a rhinoplasty somewhere at the end of 2011/early 2012
  • He collects Nike Jordan shoes
  • He often goes to the movie theater alone
  • He took some acting classes but his goal is to be an international model
  • He likes hip hop music, he is also friends with rappers from 1llionaire and singer Choix2
  • He would like to visit the U.S. one day
  • One of his favorite model is american model Sean O’Pry
  • He is still very close with his childhood friends from Daegu, Namjo and Young Sik.
  • He enjoys watching MMA (mixed martial arts) and boxing.
  • He doesn’t smoke in real life

Last edited by kilumi on 2015-03-22, 8:40 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://parkhyeongseop.com
kilumi
Fanclub president
kilumi

~ Personal Infos ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Personal Infos ~   ~ Personal Infos ~ Empty2015-02-01, 1:26 pm

Just as information like that..if you wanna know XD He is currently using an iPhone 5s, black. He's been using iPhones for as long as I can remember, he often changes of cases though  cute
Back to top Go down
kilumi
Fanclub president
kilumi

~ Personal Infos ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Personal Infos ~   ~ Personal Infos ~ Empty2015-02-22, 5:00 pm

I was looking through Youngsik's instagram and I just thought that I love Seop's friendships with him and Namjo (two of his best friends). I'm glad he kept in touch with his friends from his hometown/school. I think he needs people like them around him, people that knew him ''before'' all this. Not that he's got the big head, not at all! (just big ears :P) but I don't know. I feel like it must be good to have ''ordinary people'' close to you. I don't get in touch with my childhood friends since I left my hometown 6 years ago and it's pretty sad when I go back home. Well thankfully Seop still has them! It's cute how he brings them backstage at concerts and stuff.
I wonder how he met Choichoi tho, they seem to be very close and for a pretty long time, but there's not much info about him! He's debuting in a few days tho, I can't wait!! omgggg

If only Seop would do some rap with 1llionaire, Choix2 and Zino, I think I'd die of too much intese spazzing! haha
Anyways, Seop went to Daegu with Youngsik and Myung is there too, lol he wore Seop's Neil Barrett's shirt yesterday. He looks so much like his hyung this is getting me confused sometimes ! ahahha I bet that Seop gave him the shirt ^^ He is so nice this his little bro <3

Okay I'm being sasaeng I know... XDD

~ Personal Infos ~ 10986410
~ Personal Infos ~ 11007810
Back to top Go down
kilumi
Fanclub president
kilumi

~ Personal Infos ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Personal Infos ~   ~ Personal Infos ~ Empty2015-03-11, 7:47 am

*zomg* i'm facebook friends with Namjo, Choix2, Myungseop, Hyeongseop and their father............
kekekekekke *sorrynotsorry* *crazyfangirl* but aywayyyys, Through their friends I found out who was one of the hair dresser cousins who inspired Hyeongseop to study hairdressing before he went into modeling, I was kindof proud of my research skills.... hahah *creepy*

I won't say his name here but he's kinda good looking,( he doesn't look like Myung & Hyeongseop though! haha)

Anyways, someone asked on the blog about Hyeongseop's nosejob so I will post here the before/after montage I did real quick! I think this is the best surgery ever!! <3

~ Personal Infos ~ Before11
Back to top Go down
xxxxx
Rookie model
Rookie model
xxxxx

~ Personal Infos ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Personal Infos ~   ~ Personal Infos ~ Empty2015-03-19, 2:14 pm

Nice montage! Pointing his nose like that (idk the terminology lol) was bold of him but it payed off.
Back to top Go down
serisero
Rookie model
Rookie model
serisero

~ Personal Infos ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Personal Infos ~   ~ Personal Infos ~ Empty2015-03-20, 2:09 am

I know he did perform with choix at a KPlus party before but no video of it was ever found haha yeah he hangs out with choix a lot at the recording studio. I wonder if he'll ever feature in choix2 or anyone's haha time will tell. And wow the nose job really is a bold move on his part but it does work very well in his favour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/modelgasms
kilumi
Fanclub president
kilumi

~ Personal Infos ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Personal Infos ~   ~ Personal Infos ~ Empty2015-03-21, 7:20 am

haha oh my god, Hyeongseop's mother just opened a facebook account and she is ''spamming'' our fanpage just as much as his dad! they're both gonna drive me crazy with all these notes !! XDDD

She is soooo pretty <3
her name is Sook Young =)
~ Personal Infos ~ 11018710
Back to top Go down
serisero
Rookie model
Rookie model
serisero

~ Personal Infos ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Personal Infos ~   ~ Personal Infos ~ Empty2015-03-21, 1:06 pm

kilumi wrote:
haha oh my god, Hyeongseop's mother just opened a facebook account and she is ''spamming'' our fanpage just as much as his dad! they're both gonna drive me crazy with all these notes !! XDDD

She is soooo pretty <3

Awhhh that's so cute~ what's her un if you don't mind? I wanna follow her on my model account haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/modelgasms
kilumi
Fanclub president
kilumi

~ Personal Infos ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Personal Infos ~   ~ Personal Infos ~ Empty2015-03-22, 8:39 am

serisero wrote:
kilumi wrote:

She is soooo pretty <3

Awhhh that's so cute~ what's her un if you don't mind? I wanna follow her on my model account haha

un if?
i dont know what 'un if' is but i guess you mean her profile's adress? you can see her profile here

by the way, here is a picture of Myeongseop with their father, do you think the boys look like their dad or their mom, or a little bit of both? :)

~ Personal Infos ~ 11005110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~ Personal Infos ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Personal Infos ~   ~ Personal Infos ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Personal Infos ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For Hyeong Seop :: About Hyeongseop :: Profile-
Jump to: